MOBILE: 027 674 2261
DDI: 09 430 3072 Ext 806
Darren Tantau has worked in the construction industry for over 33 years. Commencing work as a Carpenter in West Auckland, progressing to Foreman and Construction Manager, Darren joined the Griffiths team in 2009 as a Project Manager.
He has vast experience and knowledge in all aspects of the building trade and extensive experience in school and commercial projects. Darren is based in our Whangarei office and is a senior MOE Project Manager for Griffiths & Associates.
Darren has managed multiple education sector projects and has an excellent knowledge of Ministry of Education processes and protocols/. Darren has successfully completed both the 10YPP Introduction and Advanced Training courses.
Listed below are the more recent school projects Darren has worked on:
· Totara Grove – New Roll Growth classroom and school wide refurbishments
· Tauraroa Area School – Classroom refurbishments Demolition and rebuild of school Gymnasium
· Morningside School – Administration and classroom refurbishments
· Paparoa School – School wide refurbishments, court replacement
· Whangarei Primary – Classroom replacements