MOBILE: 021 289 6966
DDI: 09 430 3072 Ext 801
Trevor Griffiths is an award-winning project manager and brings with him a strong background in senior project management and leadership; particularly in the management of school / education projects, high-end homes, civil engineering, retail and commercial/industrial and civil projects.
He has extensive experience in the construction industry. Trevor set up the branch in Whangarei of the NZ Institute of Building (NZIOB) in 2005 and is Past President of the Northern Chapter, which covers the area from Waitomo north. His personal and professional commitment to the institute has been recognised locally and nationally on many occasions. Trevor was awarded the NZIOB Presidents Award in August 2018.
He is a Fellow of the NZIOB and founding Director of Griffiths & Associates 2003. Trevor has over 40 years’ experience – the last 32 in New Zealand and over $2bn worth of work experience.
- $750m worth of Territorial Authority / Local Authority tenders submitted within New Zealand
- Engineer to contract on over 700 projects
- Community leader on many projects
- Body Corporate Chairman
- Multi Award winner for NZIOB Excellence Awards (x5)
- NZIA Awards & IPENZ Awards - Engineer to the projects
- 600+ MOE projects since 2005
- Chamber of Commerce Director
- Matapouri Hall Board Member
- Northland Football Club Chairman